Would You Wear a Diaper on Your Wedding Day?
A bride recently shared a photo of herself dressed up in a diaper on Facebook. In the caption, she wrote about how she wanted to look beautiful on her wedding day, but she didn't want to feel uncomfortable during the ceremony. "I don't know what I'm doing," she admitted. "But I do know I love my husband very much."
The post received over 3 million likes and hundreds of comments from people sharing their thoughts on whether it was appropriate to wear a diaper on your wedding day.
- Many thought it was cute while others felt like it was weird. Some even questioned why the woman chose to wear a diaper on her special day.
- One commenter pointed out that there are many ways to make yourself comfortable without having to wear a diaper.
- Another suggested that maybe the groom could carry her down the aisle in a wheelchair.
- A third person commented that they wouldn't mind seeing someone else wearing diapers on their wedding day.
- People praised the bride for being brave enough to stand out in such a unique way. Others applauded her for making her husband happy on his big day.
- And one commenter summed things up perfectly: "You're both gorgeous and you'll always be together no matter what happens."
Another newlywed couple got married recently and shared some interesting wedding photos online. In one photo, the groom is seen standing next to his bride while she wears a diaper under her wedding gown. He says he wouldn't mind seeing his wife in diapers again if it meant avoiding the long process of getting ready for their big day. "I'm sure I'll look silly," he said. "But I don't care."
- The woman said she was inspired to wear a diaper on her wedding day after reading about a similar story about his girlfriend wearing matching diapers during their wedding ceremony. They even changed into matching onesies afterward. "We're both very comfortable with our bodies, She loves wearing diapers. I love wearing diapers. We thought it would be fun to do something different."
Pee During Wedding
Brides are always told to wear a pad underneath their wedding gown. But what happens if you forget? Or you just want to try something different? Well, there are many options for those who might be looking for a little extra protection during their big day. Here are some tips for finding the perfect bridal diaper.
The most important thing to remember about bridal diapers is that they aren’t designed to absorb urine. Instead, they’re meant to keep the wearer dry while she walks down the aisle. This is why it’s important to choose one that fits properly. If you find yourself leaking throughout the ceremony, you could end up ruining your special moment.
There are three main types of bridal diapers: disposable, reusable and washable. Disposables are the cheapest option, starting around $10. Reusable ones start at $25-$30. Washable ones run anywhere from $35-$50.
Given the wedding will only be a day, there is no need to get reusables or washable ones unless you wish to use them during periods. We have a post on using diaper for periods.
However, do note that one major difference between reusable and disposable diapers is how they fit. With reusable diapers, the waistband is adjustable. You simply pull it up or down as needed. On the other hand, disposable diapers have elasticized waists that hold them snugly against the body.
Disposable diapers can be found at stores like Walgreens and Target. Reusable ones are generally sold online.
If you do decide to go with a reusable diaper, make sure to pick one that fits well. Many people complain that their reusable diapers are too tight, causing discomfort and leaks. Others say that they’re too loose, making them hard to put on. We also covered on whether you can wear a diaper overnight and how long it takes diapers to decompose.